At Realife Church we believe…
- The Bible is inspired by God as His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only one true God—revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ and that as God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine.
- God created humanity as good, but man willingly fell into sin bringing evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can have a restored relationship with God through salvation (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin).
- God supernaturally empowers us with gifts and abilities to make an eternal impact upon the world and be a genuine witness to others.
- God still moves in miraculous ways and is eager to touch our lives in times of need.
- Jesus will return to fulfill the promises of God’s Word and take His rightful place as the Lord of heaven and earth.
Realife Church is a proud affiliate of the Assemblies of God. Although the Assemblies of God is not a denomination it can best be described as a voluntary association of churches that have agreed upon sixteen doctrinal statements and a belief that each local church should be given the freedom to choose its own leadership, programs and styles of ministry.